Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Introduction

I hope to create with this blog a resource with which people may learn about the theory and practice of options trading, at least as I do it.

I believe that most investors can fine-tune their investment portfolios through the use of options, reducing risk and enhancing return more efficiently than can be done with basic securities. Part of this is due to the essential nature of options, which allow investment return profiles to be shaped to closely fit the perceptions and preferences of the investor. Another part is due to what I believe is a systemic error in how options are priced today.

The entries in this blog will generally be of two types: discussions of theory, and live-tracking of trading in my most active trading account. If anyone happens to read the blog, I'll try to respond to comments either directly or in future blog entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment